Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This will be used to view product images, please make sure it is up to date.
Submission of this interest form DOES NOT guarantee space at the event. Individual Event Applications will be emailed out to all interested vendors from the form list.
All applications will be reviewed on an individual basis. If your application is approved, you will be contacted for payment.
Vendor is responsible for providing their own table(s), chair(s), tent(s), battery or solar powered lighting and other equipment needed for your booth. Huntersville Parks and Recreation will provide a 10’x10’ vendor space. Event information regarding arrival, layout & location are sent two weeks prior to the event date to the email provided on this application. Due to space restrictions, applicants may be placed to a waiting list and will be notified.
1. You will be required to provide all set up and break down for your space. This includes labor, any tent, tables, chairs, and displays.
2. Set-up is scheduled for 2 hours prior to the advertised event start time. Booths must be set up no later than 30 minutes prior to the event start time and remain open until the advertised event end time. Artists should enter the grounds using directions in the email provided one week prior to the event. Please load and unload quickly. All vehicles will need to drop off all items needed for their booth, park and then return to their booth to begin set up.
3. One road block pass will be provided for each vendor as a check-in. No vehicle will be allowed onto festival grounds without this pass. One parking spot per vendor will be allotted.
4. Parking will not be allowed on the festival site by exhibitors except to load and unload vehicles. Violators will be asked to move. Those who do not comply WILL be towed. Specific parking arrangements will be given to each vendor.
5. You must use a 10’x10’ pop-up pavilion/tent to display your art. Booths must be aesthetically pleasing and enhance the clean atmosphere we strive to maintain.
6. Only artwork and products consistent with submitted photos will be permitted for sale and display.
7. Photos, logos and/or websites provided with this registration may be used by the festival planning committee to promote this event (in fliers, on our website, on banners, ads, etc.)
8. Exhibitors display artwork and products at their own risk. There will be security and the police will provide limited patrolling. However, the Town of Huntersville is not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of exhibitors’ artwork or display fixtures.
9. The festival takes place even in inclement weather. Be prepared. Tents will be placed on asphalt so they must be weighed down with sandbags or similar items. They may not be staked into the ground.
10. Electricity for your booth can be available for the $15 fee. Gas-powered generators are allowed with permission from the event coordinator. Exhibitors must supply extension cords for their booths and tape to secure these cords to the ground. Electricity is limited and vendors may be placed to a waiting list.
11. The Town of Huntersville has the right to remove any exhibitor from the grounds with all fees forfeited for any violation of festival regulations. This includes display of any unacceptable art pieces or manufactured goods.
By signing below, I agree to abide by all rules and guidelines set by the Town of Huntersville Park and Recreation Department. Also, I agree to show up for the event, even in rain or shine, unless notified by the department that the event has been cancelled. I Further, I/Vendor agree to indemnify, defend and forever save and hold harmless the Town of Huntersville, its affiliates, and related entities, and their respective employees, representatives, tenants, agents, contractors and volunteers, from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, demands, costs, expenses (including attorneys, fees and costs), obligations, liens, liabilities, actions and causes of action, threatened or actual, which any one of the indemnities may suffer or incur arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the event. I understand that I will be fully refunded if I notify the department of my cancellation no later than 3 weeks prior to the event. Without a 3 week notice, no refunds will be given. I understand electricity is limited and my request may be denied.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field