Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Traffic Calming Request Form

  1. Instructions:

    Please read the Town's Neighborhood Traffic Calming Policy before submittal.

    Neighborhoods WITH an active Homeowners Association (HOA) must have their HOA submit and HOA Letter of Endorsement.  

    Neighborhoods WITHOUT an HOA require the applicant to petition at least three supporting neighbors for signatures. Upload the signed petition with this submittal. 

    The Town will review one residential request per year for a Town maintained street or block.

  2. (if applicable)

  3. If your subdivision has an active HOA, please contact the HOA to address the concern.   This form must be submitted by the HOA.

  4. Select Item(s) Below that Apply to the Observed Traffic Concern*
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.