Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Engineering & Public Works

  1. Adopt-A-Street Application
  2. Final Inspection Request Form
  3. PE Certification for Subdivisions and Streets
  4. Request for Residential Traffic Calming
  5. Street Lighting Request Form
  1. Application For Street Acceptance
  2. Garbage Complaint Form
  3. Public Works Maintenance Request Form

    Requests are sent to the Town's Public Works Department for review, investigation and possible action to be taken in the following... More…

  4. Street Light Maintenance/Repair Request

    Street Light Repair Requests are for Street Lighting on Town Maintained Streets only. Repairs are made by 1 of 3 Town Energy Providers... More…