Business Licenses

Town of Huntersville

A business license is not required from the Town of Huntersville.
However, if you are operating a business out of your home, a Home Occupation Zoning Use Permit Application needs to be completed with the Huntersville Planning Department.  You may also need to check with your Homeowners Association for any restrictions.

State of North Carolina