- Feature Links
- Social Media
This site is a moderated discussion site and is subject to North Carolina public record and e-discovery laws. The Town of Huntersville (“Town”) reserves the right to delete or hide submissions that violate these Rules of Use. All comments on this site must pertain to items within the jurisdictional control or authority of the Town. The following are examples of unacceptable comments and content. This list is not intended to be all-inclusive:
- Any comments or content that does not relate to the jurisdiction or authority of the Town.
- Profane or obscene language as determined by this social media platform’s profanity filters (such posts will be blocked through the platform’s profanity filter).
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetrates discrimination based on race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
- Solicitations of commerce and/or content containing gratuitous links (links to other relevant governmental webpages or official government sites are acceptable).
- Promotions or content related to political organizations of any type.
- Advocation of illegal activity, services, or products or those that compromise the safety or security of the public.
- Infringement on intellectual property.
- Confidential or non-public information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information, and content that violates the legal rights of the owner of said content.
All comments that are blocked, hidden, or removed shall be retained as required by North Carolina law.