- 6:30 p.m.
- 4th Tuesday of each month (3rd Tuesday of November and December)
- Town Hall
101 Huntersville-Concord Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jennifer Davis, Chairwoman Term expires: June 2021
- Stephen Swanick, Vice Chairman Term expires: June 2020
- Hal Bankirer Term expires: June 2020
- Catherine Graffy Term expires: June 2019
- Frank Gammon Term expires: June 2021
- JoAnne Miller, ETJ Member Term expires: June 2021
- Joe Sailers Term expires: June 2019
- Ron Smith Term expires: June 2019
- Susan Thomas Term expires: June 2020
Committee consists of 9 total members, who at least 7 members reside within the corporate limit, and at least 1 member that resides in the extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction (ETJ).
The Planning Board functions as an advisory board to the Town Board on all requests for changes in the zoning laws, and ordinances of the Town of Huntersville subdivision requests pursuant to the Huntersville Subdivision Ordinance, and is empowered to make recommendations to the Town Board, or other governmental agencies consistent with the Planning Board's charged obligation to provide for proper planning for the future growth of the Town of Huntersville, and its environs.
If interested in serving on the Board, view the Planning Board Application. Applications should be emailed to Michelle Haines, Board Secretary. Applications can also be picked up from the Planning Department on the 3rd floor of Town Center at 105 Gilread Road.