The Planning Board functions as an advisory board to the Town Board on all requests for changes in the zoning laws, and ordinances of the Town of Huntersville subdivision requests pursuant to the Huntersville Subdivision Ordinance, and is empowered to make recommendations to the Town Board, or other governmental agencies consistent with the Planning Board's charged obligation to provide for proper planning for the future growth of the Town of Huntersville, and its environs.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Fourth (4th) Tuesday of each and every month unless otherwise noted or changed upon compliance of the Open Meeting Law.
- Town Hall
101 Huntersville-Concord Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
- Stephen Swanick, Chairman (Term expires: June 2023)
- Jennifer Davis, Vice-Chairman (Term expires: June 2024)
- Greg Baber (Term expires: June 2022)
- Christopher Boyd (Term expires: June 2023)
- Frank Gammon (Term expires: June 2024)
- Trina Loomis (Term expires: June 2022)
- Scott Hensley, ETJ Member (Term expires: June 2024)
- Jodi Wright (Term expires: June 2023)
- Jeff Sny (Term expires: June 2022)
Committee consists of 9 total members, who at least 7 members reside within the corporate limit, and at least 1 member that resides in the extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction (ETJ).
If interested in serving on the Board, complete and submit the Planning Board Application. Applications can also be picked up from the Planning Department on the 3rd floor of Town Center at 105 Gilead Road.