The Huntersville Ordinances Advisory Board is established to:
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances to the Planning Board and the Town Board.
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to Town planning processes and procedures to the Planning Board and Town Board.
- Other such related Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance as directed from the Town Board or Planning Board.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities prescribed above, the Advisory Board shall:
- Exercise such additional functions as the Town Board may direct
- Keep the Town Board and the general public informed and advised as to matters within their duties and responsibilities
- Review the towns Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances and concerns from residents and developers
- Please check the calendar for any changes to meeting dates, times or locations.
- 1st Thursday of each month at 3:30 p.m. (unless otherwise published)
- Town Hall: 101 Huntersville-Concord Road, Huntersville, NC 28078