Ongoing Garbage Concern

Please use the form to submit your complaint or issue related to collection of your household garbage, yard waste and/or recycling.

Leaking Water or Sewer Line

Town water and wastewater services are provided by the City of Charlotte. 

Maintenance Request

Let the Engineering and Public Works Department know if there is an issue with neighborhood streets or sidewalks that may require maintenance.