State, Federal & Local Resources
- - Learn about public transportation available in our area. For more information call 704-336-RIDE.
- - Register to vote and learn about election schedules. For more information call 704-336-2133.
- - Discover information about geographic locations in Mecklenburg County.
- - Promotes and protects the public’s health. For more information call 704-336-4700.
- - Online service to look up detailed information about real estate properties in Mecklenburg County, as recorded by the Tax Assessor.
- - Pay your taxes, check balances and lookup information about a parcel.
- - Information regarding the quality of water in Mecklenburg County’s streams and lakes as well as steps on how to protect and restore water quality.
- - Locate information about properties in Mecklenburg County. For more information call 311 or 704-336-7600.
- - Real estate, birth, death and marriage information for Mecklenburg County. For more information call 704-336-2443.
View local cable providers.
Water / Sewer Service
View the local electric providers.
View the local gas provider.
sOLID WASTE/Recycling collection
Helpful Neighborhood Links
- - 400 Gilead Road or call 704-875-9218
- - 16500 Holly Crest Lane (off Sam Furr Road) or call 704-416-6000
- - Our neighbor to the south.
- - Provides county level government services.
- - Our neighbor to the north.
- - Another North Mecklenburg neighbor.
Community Partner Links
- - Non-profit dedicated to providing advocacy, cultural education programs, cultural planning, fundraising, grant making, public art and workshops and trainings for the cultural community.
- - Learn about careers available in the Centralina region.
- - Non-profit dedicated to assisting individuals involved in any form of a job search.
- - Local organization dedicated to creating better lives for people in Denver to North Mecklenburg to Mooresville.
- - Chapter is dedicated to making the community better by providing assistance to those in need.
- - Non-profit dedicated to building homes, communities and hope.
- - Non-profit dedicated to fighting for the education, health and financial stability of every person in the community.