2021 Mayors' Fitness Challenge
The Mayors' Fitness Challenge is a voluntary initiative designed to promote community-based activities and programs that encourage healthy lifestyles for all Huntersville citizens.
- Barry Park - Soccer Field Path (JPEG)
- Huntersville Athletic Park - Soccer Fields Pathway (JPEG)
- McDowell Creek Greenway (JPEG)
- NHHMC walking map (JPEG)
- North Mecklenburg Park - Soccer Fields Path (JPEG)
- South Prong and West Branch Rocky River Greenway (JPEG)
- The Park - Huntersville loop (JPEG)
- The Park - Huntersville Pond (JPEG)
- Torrence Creek Greenway (JPEG)
Special Thanks to our Community Partners
Fleet Feet - Huntersville
Find all the right gear you need to make physical activity feel good!
Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics
Something For Everyone!!!! Connect with others in your community through fun, safe & challenging indoor workouts. Find what works for you.
Is offering all Town of Huntersville Mayor's Challenge participants 3 free months of SweatNET to help accumulate exercise minutes with our 300+ streamable fitness classes! Just use discount code TOH2021 at checkout to get your first 3 months FREE! www.sweatnet.com and click Join Now!
A weekly streamable fitness video will be posted here and on social media! Let's start with this 34 minute strength tabata with Caitlin Gully! https://sweatnet.com/listing/tabata-strength-with-caitlin-gulley/
Try Outdoors or Virtual for One Week FREE!!! Check the Camp Gladiator website for class locations and schedules!
Bring the kids & strollers with you! FIT4MOM Lake Norman is offering new clients participating in the Mayors' Fitness Challenge a FREE 5-Class Pass to help get those active minutes in!