Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
For the purposes of these regulations, the following rules of construction apply.
1. These regulations will be construed to achieve the purposes for which they are adopted.
2. In the event of any conflict in limitations, restrictions, or standards applying to a project, the provision more consistent with the Huntersville Zoning Ordinance shall apply.
3. The words "shall", "must", and "will" are mandatory in nature, implying an obligation or duty to comply with the particular provision.
4. The word "may" is permissive in nature except when used in the negative.
5. References to "days" will always be construed to be working days, as defined in Article 12 of the Zoning Ordinance, unless the context of the language clearly indicates otherwise.
Subdivision Table of Contents