Salary: $8.50 per hour
Under direct supervision from the Facilities and Tournament Supervisor and/or Assistant Athletic Coordinator, this position is responsible for:
- Consults with Facilities and Tournament Supervisor and/or Assistant Athletic Coordinator when any issues arise.
- Performs general maintenance to park grounds and gym facilities. Such as cleaning of restrooms, empty trashcans, picking up trash, and etc.
- Responsible for opening and closing of parks and facilities
- Work involves ensuring compliance with park/gym rules and regulations, assisting individuals and groups using parks/gyms and ensuring safety and security of parks/gyms and patrons.
- Maintains various attendance information as required
- Marks and Drags Baseball Fields. Assists with Temporary Fencing Setup.
- Promotes good relations with citizens using the parks and recreation facilities
- General work hours will be Friday nights from 5pm – 1am, Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 6am – 11pm. Monday – Thursday work may be scheduled depending on Athletic Seasons.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check will be required. Closing Date: Open Until Filled.
Applications can be downloaded at www.huntersville.org
and will be accepted Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm at the Huntersville Parks and Recreation Department Administrative Office at 105 Gilead Road, 3rd Floor. Position open until filled.