posted on March 21, 2012 09:10
Resurfacing Work Set to Begin on Six Huntersville Streets
At their regularly scheduled meeting on March 19, the Huntersville Board of Commissioners approved a contract with Blythe Brothers Asphalt for the 2012 Spring resurfacing project.
- Map 1 – Greenway Drive, approximately 0.13 miles, from Dallas Street to the dead-end.
- Map 2 – Hampton Crossing Drive, approximately 0.26 miles, from NC Hwy 73 to Blackstock Drive.
- Map 3 – Caldwell Creek Drive, approximately 0.22 miles, from US Hwy 21 to the cul-de-sac.
- Map 4 – Brentfield Drive, approximately 0.71 miles, Birkdale Commons Parkway to Agincourt Drive.
- Map 5 – Agincourt Drive, approximately 0.37 miles, from cul-de-sac to cul-de-sac.
- Map 6 – Terry Lane, approximately 0.47 miles, from NC Hwy 73 to the dead-end.
The contractor, Blythe Brothers Asphalt, has indicated they will likely begin within the next two weeks in order to complete resurfacing work on all 6 maps by by June 8, 2012, per the contract with the town. Residents in these areas will notice markings of pavement needing to be patched prior to resurfacing within the next week or so.