About Huntersville > News


The Town of Huntersville continues to seek applicants for the Board of Adjustment.

There is a vacant Regular Member ETJ (Extraterritorial Jurisdiction) seat for those residing outside town limits but in the town's planning jurisdiction and a vacant Alternate Member (Town or ETJ) seat that can be filled.

Interested persons should contact Michelle Haines at 704-766-2215 or for an application or further information.

Posted in: Planning
Actions: E-mail